Taylor Made Spider Mallet Putter
Super-High MOI In A Perimeter-Weighted Mallet, PureRoll Surlyn® Insert
Taylor Made Spider Mallet Putter Details
The new Spider Mallet Putter from TaylorMade is the latest in the counterbalance revolution. The Spider Mallet features exceptionally high MOI that delivers superior twist-resistance for uncommon accuracy and distance control.
The counterbalancing concept takes the place of anchoring the shaft to the body to create stability. The Spider Mallet's 130 gram grip counterbalances the putter's head weight to assist you with making a smooth stroke both back and through the ball, so putts start on the intended line with the intended speed. That translates to more made putts and fewer three-putts, which in turn means lower scores. And that is why we play.
So, if you want to improve your game, and do so immediately, give the Spider Mallet a try. Let the counterbalancing revolution work for you.
- Tremendously high MOI in a mallet-style head for outstanding twist-resistance and distance-control on off-center hits
- 130-gram grip counterbalances head-weight to help you swing the head smoothly and on path
- Counter-balanced Spider Mallet is 50% more stable based on overall club MOI values than a traditional putter
- PureRoll Surlyn insert promotes soft-yet-solid feel and smooth roll straight off the face
- White leading edge and linear alignment aid in the cavity make aiming easy
Taylor Made Spider Mallet Putter Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Taylor Made is only valid when the Taylor Made Spider Mallet Putter is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Taylor Made Spider Mallet Putter. The Taylor Made Spider Mallet Putter may be referred to by the following terms: N15177 35, N15177 38, N15178 35, N15178 38.