Taylor Made RocketBallz Stage 2 TP Driver
CG Lower And More Forward Than RBZ, Inverted Cone Technology, Thick-Thin Crown
Taylor Made RocketBallz Stage 2 TP Driver Details
The RocketBallz revolution continues in 2013 with the new RocketBallz Stage 2 TP Driver from TaylorMade. This new version of the industry-leading RBZ features a bigger face and improved aerodynamics for even faster performance. More speed translates to even more distance, and the innovative Inverted Cone Technology milled into the inner side of the club face means you'll see more distance from shots struck anywhere on an expanded sweet area. Thick-Thin Crown design provides a lower and more forward center of gravity (CG) that promotes faster ball speed, higher launch and low spin.
The RBZ Stage 2 offers Loft Sleeve Technology that delivers 7 standard and 5 upright loft options for +/- 1.5° to each of the three standard loft options: 9.5° can be adjusted up to 11° or down to 8°; 10.5° adjusts up to 12° or down to 9°; and, HL (High Launch) 13° can go up to 14.5° and down to 11.5°. research shows that most amateurs use a driver with too much or too little loft. The RBZ Stage 2 lets you select the appropriate loft, and then change it to adapt to conditions or differences in your swing on any given day. The CG is positioned with a slight draw bias.
The black clubface contrasts with the white crown and TaylorMade has added
new graphics that have been scientifically tested and proved to aid alignment.
The RBZ Stage 2 comes stock with an ultra-light RocketFuel Fujikura TP 60 (60 gram) shaft, and a variety of other Tour Preferred shafts are available through custom order.
- Faster and longer than the original RocketBallz driver
- Expansive 4,100 square-millimeter clubface gives the golfer substantially more face area
- Inverted Cone Technology milled into the inner side of the larger clubface expands the portion of the face that delivers high ball speed
- Improved aerodynamics reduces drag over the head to promote faster clubhead speed
- Thick-Thin crown provides lower and more-forward CG location promoting faster ball speed, high launch and low spin
- TaylorMade Loft-Sleeve technology offers 7 standard and 5 upright loft options to add ±1.5° to each of the available standard lofts: 9.5 (which can be adjusted up to 11° or down to 8°) 10.5° (which can be adjusted up to 12° or down to 9°) and HL 13° (which can be adjusted up to 14.5° or down to 11.5)
- Black clubface, non-glare white crown and new crown decal all promote easy alignment
- Fujikura RocketFuel TP 60 graphite shaft (60 grams)
- Headcover and torque wrench included
Taylor Made RocketBallz Stage 2 TP Driver Specifications
|Specifications : RBZ Stage 2 TP Driver|
|Shaft : Fujikura Rocketfuel TP 60 Graphite|
RBZ Lite Grip : 47 g
Taylor Made RocketBallz Stage 2 TP Driver Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Taylor Made is only valid when the Taylor Made RocketBallz Stage 2 TP Driver is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Taylor Made RocketBallz Stage 2 TP Driver.
- Mon-Fri: 8am-7pm CST
- Saturday: 9am-5pm CST
- Discount Golf World
- 2828 Broadway St
- Quincy, IL 62301
Email Sign Up!
Sign up for news and sale notices. Be the first to know!
- Golf GPS & Rangefinders ⇓
- Golf Balls ⇓
- Club Accessories ⇓
- Gloves ⇓
- Equipment Accessories ⇓
- Practice & Training ⇓
- Clubs ⇓
- BAGS & CARTS
- GOLF APPAREL
- GOLF SHOES