Taylor Made RocketBallz Stage 2 Tour Driver
Improved Aerodynamics, TM Loft-Sleeve Technology, Black Clubface, Non-Glare White Crown
Taylor Made RocketBallz Stage 2 Tour Driver Details
The RocketBallz revolution continues in 2013 with the new RocketBallz Stage 2 Driver from TaylorMade. This new version of the industry-leading RBZ features a bigger face and improved aerodynamics for even faster performance. More speed translates to even more distance, and the innovative Inverted Cone Technology milled into the inner side of the club face means you'll see more distance from shots struck anywhere on an expanded sweet area. Thick-Thin Crown design provides a lower and more forward center of gravity (CG) that promotes faster ball speed, higher launch and low spin.
The RBZ Stage 2 offers Loft Sleeve Technology that delivers 7 standard and 5 upright loft options for +/- 1.5° to each of the three standard loft options: 9° can be adjusted up to 10.5° or down to 7.5°; and,10.5° adjusts up to 12° or down to 9°. Research shows that most amateurs use a driver with too much or too little loft. The RBZ Stage 2 lets you select the appropriate loft, and then change it to adapt to conditions or differences in your swing on any given day. The Tour model has a neutrally-placed center of gravity, as opposed to the standard RBZ Stage 2 that is configured with a slight draw bias.
The black clubface contrasts with the white crown and TaylorMade has added new graphics that have been scientifically tested and proved to aid alignment. The RBZ Stage 2 comes stock with a Matrix 6Q3 or 7Q3 shaft.
- Faster, more aerodynamic and longer than the original RocketBallz Tour driver
- Improved aerodynamics reduces drag over the head to promote faster clubhead speed
- TaylorMade Loft-Sleeve technology offers 12 settings -- 7 standard and 5 upright loft options -- to add ±1.5° to each available standard loft: 9° (up to 10.5° / down to 7.5°) 10.5° (up to 12° / down to 9°)
- Engineered to promote a penetrating flight and neutral trajectory
- Matrix 6Q3 shaft promotes increased stability and consistency at impact
- Expansive 4,100 square-millimeter clubface gives the golfer substantially more face area than the original RocketBallz driver
- Inverted Cone Technology milled into the inner side of the larger clubface expands the portion of the face that delivers high ball speed
- Thick-Thin crown provides lower and more-forward CG location promoting faster ball speed, high launch and low spin
- Black clubface, non-glare white crown and new crown decal all promote easy alignment
- Headcover and torque wrench included
Taylor Made RocketBallz Stage 2 Tour Driver Specifications
|Specifications : RBZ Stage 2 Tour Driver|
|Shaft : Matrix Ozik XCON 6Q3 Graphite|
RBZ Lite Grip : 55 g
Taylor Made RocketBallz Stage 2 Tour Driver Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Taylor Made is only valid when the Taylor Made RocketBallz Stage 2 Tour Driver is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Taylor Made RocketBallz Stage 2 Tour Driver.
- Mon-Fri: 8am-7pm CST
- Saturday: 9am-5pm CST
- Discount Golf World
- 2828 Broadway St
- Quincy, IL 62301
Email Sign Up!
Sign up for news and sale notices. Be the first to know!
- Golf GPS & Rangefinders ⇓
- Golf Balls ⇓
- Club Accessories ⇓
- Gloves ⇓
- Equipment Accessories ⇓
- Practice & Training ⇓
- Clubs ⇓
- BAGS & CARTS
- GOLF APPAREL
- GOLF SHOES