Nike Crush 2012 Golf Balls GL0529
GL0529 - Soft Compression Core, DMC Coating, Longer And Straighter Shots
Nike Crush 2012 Golf Balls GL0529 Details
New in 2012, Nike offers the CRUSH golf ball, a 2 piece ball optimized for those with swing speeds of 80-95 mph. The CRUSH combines a larger, softer, high energy core in a two-piece ionomer blend cover that enhances greenside feel and playabilty while maximizing distance off the tee. With its optimized 312 dimple cover design and DMC Coating® that reduces side-spin, Nike introduces a first of its kind smart coating that reduces spin for tee shots that would normally hook or slice.
The end result of all this innovation is longer, straighter shots from a soft-feeling, playable golf ball.
- Explosive distance, powerful precision
- Designed for players with swing speeds between 80-95 mph who want longer distance off the tee
- 2-piece ionomer blend increases ball speed and maximizes distance off the tee
- Core - High energy core reduces spin and delivers unrivaled feel
- Cover - Thin ionomer cover enhances green-side feel
- Aerodynamics - 312 dimple design optimizes lift for longer carry
Nike Crush 2012 Golf Balls GL0529 Reviews
Product Q & A
Nike Crush 2012 Golf Balls GL0529 Variations
|White||1 Dozen (12 Balls)||In Stock||$ 12.99|
The full manufacturer's warranty from Nike is only valid when the Nike Crush 2012 Golf Balls GL0529 is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Nike Crush 2012 Golf Balls GL0529. The Nike Crush 2012 Golf Balls GL0529 may be referred to by the following terms: 886668194127, GL0529-101 MISC.