Mizuno JPX Series Wedge
Quad Cut Grooves, CNC Milled Face, Triple Cut Sole
Mizuno JPX Series Wedge Details
The JPX Series Wedges from Mizuno feature Quad Cut Grooves and CNC Milled faces for maximum spin, allowing you to dial in distance and fire at the flag with confidence. The Triple Cut Sole design delivers ideal turf interaction in any condition and syncs perfectly with Mizuno's JPX line of irons. These wedges are specifically designed for the mid to high handicap golfer, with a cavity back for increased forgiveness and a wider sole for more effective bounce.
- Quad Cut grooves for maximum spin and ball stopping control.
- CNC Milled Face -- increased surface roughness for improved spin on short range shots.
- Triple cut sole design delivers ideal turf interaction and syncs perfectly with JPX iron models.
- 8620 steel construction for solid feel.
- Two tone double nickel chrome finish.
- High spin quad cut grooves milled to USGA limits.
Mizuno JPX Series Wedge Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Mizuno is only valid when the Mizuno JPX Series Wedge is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Mizuno JPX Series Wedge.