Wilson C:25 Multilayer Golf Balls
WGWP18302 - 3 piece low compression core, soft ionomer cover golf ball for easy distance and feel
Wilson C:25 Multilayer Golf Balls Details
Super-soft, High Velocity Core
- The softest core in the game today utilizes advancements in rubber chemistry to maintain high initial velocity.
- The speed-generating HPF mantle encases the low compression core to generate higher spin.
- A thin, responsive ionomer cover provides premium feel with excellent scuff-resistance.
- Large, flat-bottomed, shallow dimples deliver a stable, penetrating ball flight.
- On the mulitlayer C:25, traction control integrates with the thin urethane to generate the highest spin possible off of club faces with the 25 deg of loft or more for ultimate shot-making and scoring.
Wilson C:25 Multilayer Golf Balls Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Wilson is only valid when the Wilson C:25 Multilayer Golf Balls is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Wilson C:25 Multilayer Golf Balls. The Wilson C:25 Multilayer Golf Balls may be referred to by the following terms: WGWP18302.