Wilson C:25 Multilayer Golf Balls
WGWP18302 - 3 piece low compression core, soft ionomer cover golf ball for easy distance and feel
Wilson C:25 Multilayer Golf Balls Details
Super-soft, High Velocity Core
- The softest core in the game today utilizes advancements in rubber chemistry to maintain high initial velocity.
- The speed-generating HPF mantle encases the low compression core to generate higher spin.
- A thin, responsive ionomer cover provides premium feel with excellent scuff-resistance.
- Large, flat-bottomed, shallow dimples deliver a stable, penetrating ball flight.
- On the mulitlayer C:25, traction control integrates with the thin urethane to generate the highest spin possible off of club faces with the 25 deg of loft or more for ultimate shot-making and scoring.
Wilson C:25 Multilayer Golf Balls Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Wilson is only valid when the Wilson C:25 Multilayer Golf Balls is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Wilson C:25 Multilayer Golf Balls.
- Mon-Fri: 8am-7pm CST
- Saturday: 9am-5pm CST
- Discount Golf World
- 2828 Broadway St
- Quincy, IL 62301
Email Sign Up!
Sign up for news and sale notices. Be the first to know!
- Golf GPS & Rangefinders ⇓
- Golf Balls ⇓
- Club Accessories ⇓
- Gloves ⇓
- Equipment Accessories ⇓
- Practice & Training ⇓
- Clubs ⇓
- BAGS & CARTS
- GOLF APPAREL
- GOLF SHOES