Upright Caddy RASR Electric Push Cart
1304-EM - Made of Aluminum, Compact Fold For Easy Storage, Quick Release, Detachable Wheels
Upright Caddy RASR Electric Push Cart Details
The 4-wheel Upright Caddy RASR just got better! This power assisted version of the RASR push cart is driven by a smooth and efficient motor controlled by a rheostat control that lets you set the perfect speed. Never worry about tipping over like some 3-wheel push carts, you'll have the perfect center of gravity with a 4-wheel stance, upright vertical cart position. Overall, the patented design makes it easy to identify, retrieve, and return golf clubs to the bag.
It's not just different, it's better, much better!
- Quick release Velcro® bag strap
- Telescope design to hold any length bag
- Hand mounted parking brake
- Adjustable handle fits golfers of all heights
- Made of hi modular ultra lightweight aluminum
- Detachable wheels for easy maintenance
- 12 inch airless tires with sealed ball bearings
- Built-in scorecard holder and cup holder
- Quick release "Pull and Fold"
- Compact fold (25" x 26" x 12") for easy storage
- No assembly required
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
Upright Caddy RASR Electric Push Cart Specifications
Electric System: Battery Capacity 12V 24AH Motor 12V 180
Performance: Recharge time 6-8 hours
Running Distance: 18 miles (per charge)
Climbing Capability: 30 degrees
Standard Parts Included: Smart Charger 24AH Lead-Acid Battery Tool Kit
Folded Dimensions: 25" L x 26" W x 12" H
Cart Weight (includes wheels): 20 lbs.
Battery Weight: 21 lbs.
Upright Caddy RASR Electric Push Cart Reviews
Product Q & A
Upright Caddy RASR Electric Push Cart Variations
|Black||Special Order||$ 459.00|
The full manufacturer's warranty from Upright Caddy RASR is only valid when the Upright Caddy RASR Electric Push Cart is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Upright Caddy RASR Electric Push Cart. The Upright Caddy RASR Electric Push Cart may be referred to by the following terms: 1304-EM.