Tour Edge Women's Max-D 45 Hybrid
Advanced Weighting, VFT Technology, High MOI
Tour Edge Women's Max-D 45 Hybrid Details
The new Tour Edge Women's Bazooka Max-D 45 Hybrid features unmatched power, control and value. The Max-D 45 is constructed of 17-4 stainless steel with an ultra-thin forged face for maximized rebound and incredibly hot ball speeds. Variable face thickness offers a large sweet spot that delivers distance across all areas of the face, and the advanced weighting in the heel and toe offer a high moment of inertia (MOI) so the club resists twisting at impact. That means not only will your shots fly further, they'll fly straighter.
You'll play better golf this season when you start launching it with the powerful and forgiving Women's Max-D 45 Hybrid form Tour Edge.
- Advanced weighting to deliver a higher MOI
- 17-4 stainless steel construction and ultra-thin forged face deliver maximum rebound
- Large sweet spot and variable face thickness offer maximum power across all areas of the face
- Visibly sloped crown and aerodynamic shape reduce drag and improve airflow for greater swing speed
- High MOI
- Two internal weight cavities in the heel and toe that lower the center of gravity and move it deeper in the club head
- Commanding, ultra-light, 60-gram, UST VTS shaft that generates greater club head speed and longer hits
- Lifetime warranty
- 30 day play guarantee
- Ladies hybrid clubs are 1 inch shorter than mens
Tour Edge Women's Max-D 45 Hybrid Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Tour Edge is only valid when the Tour Edge Women's Max-D 45 Hybrid is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Tour Edge Women's Max-D 45 Hybrid. The Tour Edge Women's Max-D 45 Hybrid may be referred to by the following terms: H4HRGL04, H4HRGL06.