Tour Edge Max-D 45 Hybrid
Advanced Weighting, VFT Technology, High MOI
Tour Edge Max-D 45 Hybrid Details
The new Tour Edge Bazooka Max-D 45 Hybrid features unmatched power, control and value. The Max-D 45 is constructed of 17-4 stainless steel with an ultra-thin forged face for maximized rebound and incredibly hot ball speeds. Variable face thickness offers a large sweet spot that delivers distance across all areas of the face, and the advanced weighting in the heel and toe offer a high moment of inertia (MOI) so the club resists twisting at impact. A visibly sloped crown aids the aerodynamic design that reduces drag and increases swing speed.
- Advanced weighting to deliver a higher MOI
- 17-4 stainless steel construction and ultra-thin forged face deliver maximum rebound
- Large sweet spot and variable face thickness offer maximum power across all areas of the face
- Visibly sloped crown and aerodynamic shape reduce drag and improve airflow for greater swing speed
- High MOI
- Two internal weight cavities in the heel and toe that lower the center of gravity and move it deeper in the club head
- Commanding, ultra-light, 60-gram, UST VTS shaft that generates greater club head speed and longer hits
- Lifetime warranty
- 30 day play guarantee
Tour Edge Max-D 45 Hybrid Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Tour Edge is only valid when the Tour Edge Max-D 45 Hybrid is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Tour Edge Max-D 45 Hybrid.