Tour Edge Max-D 45 Fairway Wood
VFT Technology, High MOI
Tour Edge Max-D 45 Fairway Wood Details
The new Tour Edge Max-D 45 Fairway Wood is constructed from 17-4 stainless steel with Variable Face Thickness Technology (VFT) that optimizes spring-like effect across the face to generate exceptional power. The sloped crown and aerodynamic shape reduce drag to generate faster swing speeds, and the advanced heel/toe weighting offers high moment of inertia (MOI), so the club resists twisting.
Play better golf this season. Your fairway shots will fly further with more accuracy when you put the new Tour Edge Max-D 45 Fairway Wood in your bag.
- Delivers power, accuracy and more bang-for-the-buck than any fairway wood on the market
- Constructed from 17-4 stainless steel and utilizes variable face thickness (VFT) to maximize rebound
- Large sweet spot and VFT deliver maximum power across all areas of the face
- Visibly sloped crown and aerodynamic shape that reduce drag and improve airflow
- United Sports Technologies' VTS 60-gram ultra-light shaft generates greater club head speed for longer drives
- High MOI to resist twisting
- Two internal weight cavities in the heel and toe lower the center of gravity and move it deeper in the head for remarkable forgiveness
- Lifetime warranty
- 30 day play guarantee
- Also available in draw version
Tour Edge Max-D 45 Fairway Wood Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Tour Edge is only valid when the Tour Edge Max-D 45 Fairway Wood is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Tour Edge Max-D 45 Fairway Wood.