Tour Edge Exotics XCG7 Beta Adjustable Driver
Tour Performance, Power Gridô Technology, 440cc Deep-Faced Head
Tour Edge Exotics XCG7 Beta Adjustable Driver Details
The new Exotics XCG7 Beta Adjustable Driver features upgraded performance in a 6A4V titanium, 440cc deeper-faced head that produces a slightly lower, more penetrating trajectory. The driver's advanced Beta titanium face delivers powerful launch speed at impact for the ultimate performance for better players.
Maximizing distance, engineers designed a Power Grid positioned directly behind the hitting area to create an accordion-like effect and increase spring-effect by flexing at impact. The Power Grid alternate in thickness from 0.5mm to 1.0mm, allowing the thinner dimple-slots to flex to produce a hotter launch.
Four advanced-position hexahedron weight pads maximize MOI for greater stability. The weighting also positions the center or gravity in the optimal location higher and closer to the face to minimize spin and deliver a more penetrating launch angle.
Further enhancing stability, weight is removed from the rear center of the sole courtesy of a dual-step cavity. The cavity allows the extra weighting in the rear heel and toe to provide maximum forgiveness.
Variable face thickness technology offers multiple levels of thickness that maximize the spring-like effect from more points on the face, especially in the heel and toe areas.
- Advanced adjustability options offer players loft settings from 8.5 to 12 degrees in 1/2 degree increments
- Power Grid™ behind hitting area increases spring effect and ball speed by flexing at impact
- 440cc deep-faced design produces a more penetrating ball flight and advanced workability
- Variable face thickness maximizes spring-effect from more contact points on the driver face
- Dual-Step Cavity : Removes weight from the rear center of the head and moves it to the rear heel and toe for superior stability
- Hexahedron Weight Pads : Allow the sole weighting to be placed for maximum stability and higher, closer center of gravity for a lower, more penetrating trajectory
Tour Edge Exotics XCG7 Beta Adjustable Driver Specifications
|Tour Edge Exotics XCG7 Beta Adjustable Driver Specifications|
|Hosel Setting||Loft||Lie||Face Angle||Graphite Length|
|Tour Edge Exotics XCG7 Beta Adjustable Driver Stock Shafts Specifications|
|Matrix Exotics White Tie||Senior (A)||48g||High||5.0||.335|
|Matrix Exotics White Tie||Regular (R)||53g||Mid/High||4.5||.335|
|Matrix Exotics White Tie||Stiff (S)||55g||Mid/High||4.0||.335|
|Matrix Exotics Red Tie||Regular (R)||60g||Mid/High||4.5||.335|
|Matrix Exotics Red Tie||Stiff (S)||63g||Mid/High||4.0||.335|
|Matrix Exotics Red Tie||X-Stiff (X)||66g||Mid/High||3.5||.335|
|Matrix Exotics Black Tie||Stiff (S)||72g||Mid/High||3.5||.335|
|Matrix Exotics Black Tie||X-Stiff (X)||75g||Mid/High||3.0||.335|
Tour Edge Exotics XCG7 Beta Adjustable Driver Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Tour Edge is only valid when the Tour Edge Exotics XCG7 Beta Adjustable Driver is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Tour Edge Exotics XCG7 Beta Adjustable Driver.