Tour Edge Exotics XCG4 Ultra-Light Driver
Lightest Driver on the market, 276 grams total, Graphite Shaft, Titanium face and sole, Sole Weighting for enhanced club speed
Tour Edge Exotics XCG4 Ultra-Light Driver Details
The new XCG-4 series offers legendary performance. Available in a 276-gram super-ultra-light and 310-gram ultra-light editions, these turbo-charged drivers are guaranteed to thrill and inspire like no other club has before.
With the development of the XCG-4 driver, Exotics engineers have carried out extensive work to create one of the lightest, most aerodynamic drivers in golf. The XCG-4’s new sleek design and heavily-radiused sole allow for a more streamlined, fluid head shape that minimizes drag as the driver cuts through the air. Powered by the game’s most advanced lightweight shafts, the XCG-4 is a true distance weapon of the tee.
- Advanced head design features a titanium face and sole, an amorphous carbon crown, two amorphous carbon sole inserts, and two tungsten sole weights
- Ultra-light weight carbon frees up 27 grams of weight that is strategically positioned in the lower rear of the clubhead to improve MOI by more than 15% over previous versions resulting in longer tee shots that hold the target line even on off-center contact
- Boomerang face: Supercharged design offers multiple levels of variable face thickness that maximize the rebound effect from more points on the face
- V-shaped boomerangs allow for the maximum elongation of the titanium for enhanced feel and hotter rebound
- New design increases the XCG-4’s rebound to 243ct – up from 232ct in the XCG-3
- Lightest driver on the market with a total club weight of only 276 grams
- 45-gram ultra-light Graphite Design Tour AD 46” shaft and a 26-gram Winn Lite grip
Tour Edge Exotics XCG4 Ultra-Light Driver Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Tour Edge is only valid when the Tour Edge Exotics XCG4 Ultra-Light Driver is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Tour Edge Exotics XCG4 Ultra-Light Driver.