Tour Edge Exotics XCG4 Driver
Standard version, 310 Grams, Graphite Shaft, Titanium face and sole, Sole Weighting for enhanced club speed
Tour Edge Exotics XCG4 Driver Details
The new XCG-4 series offers legendary performance. Available in a 276-gram super-ultra-light and 310-gram ultra-light editions, these turbo-charged drivers are guaranteed to thrill and inspire like no other club has before.
With the development of the XCG-4 driver, Exotics engineers have carried out extensive work to create one of the lightest, most aerodynamic drivers in golf. The XCG-4’s new sleek design and heavily-radiused sole allow for a more streamlined, fluid head shape that minimizes drag as the driver cuts through the air. Powered by the game’s most advanced lightweight shafts, the XCG-4 is a true distance weapon of the tee.
- Advanced head design features a titanium face and sole, an amorphous carbon crown, two amorphous carbon sole inserts, and two tungsten sole weights
- Ultra-light weight carbon frees up 27 grams of weight that is strategically positioned in the lower rear of the clubhead to improve MOI by more than 15% over previous versions resulting in longer tee shots that hold the target line even on off-center contact
- Boomerang face: Supercharged design offers multiple levels of variable face thickness that maximize the rebound effect from more points on the face
- V-shaped boomerangs allow for the maximum elongation of the titanium for enhanced feel and hotter rebound
- New design increases the XCG-4’s rebound to 243ct – up from 232ct in the XCG-3
- Weighs 310 grams and comes with a Fujikura Motore 55-gram/Tour 65
- 45.5” long shaft
- Golf Pride New Decade grip
Tour Edge Exotics XCG4 Driver Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Tour Edge is only valid when the Tour Edge Exotics XCG4 Driver is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Tour Edge Exotics XCG4 Driver.