Tour Edge Exotics X-Rail Driver
Easy-to-Hit Driver, Lower CG, Maximum Carry, Titanium Head
Tour Edge Exotics X-Rail Driver Details
The new Tour Edge Exotics X-Rail Driver features a low and deep CG for maximum launch and carry, while the super-thin clubface enhances spring-like effect and expands the sweet spot. This driver is long! But long is no good if you aren't in the fairway, and the X-Rail helps you keep it on the short grass by featuring heel and toe weight pads in the sole that move mass low in the sole and to the perimeter for ultra-high MOI (moment of inertia). This means the X-Rail Driver is more forgiving on mis-hits and resists twisting at impact.
Long and straight is good. Get good this summer with the Tour Edge Exotics X-Rail Driver.
- Designed to hit long, high flying shots that land safely in the fairway
- 6A4V titanium driver features a lower center of gravity than the XCG6 and CB4 driver for even more carry
- Variable face thickness increases the size of the sweet spot so even off-center hits fly higher and longer
- Advanced higher-toe profile elongates the sweet spot where most miss-hits occur
- 460cc titanium head features heel and toe weight pads in sole
- Also available in an offset draw version for added slice fighting control
- Headcover included
Tour Edge Exotics X-Rail Driver Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Tour Edge is only valid when the Tour Edge Exotics X-Rail Driver is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Tour Edge Exotics X-Rail Driver. The Tour Edge Exotics X-Rail Driver may be referred to by the following terms: 845678083517, 845678083548, EGWRGR01105, EGWRGS01095.