Tour Edge Exotics Iron Wood Hybrid
Featherweight Beta Titanium Cupped Face and Hypersteel Body
Tour Edge Exotics Iron Wood Hybrid Details
- The Exotics Iron-Wood utilizes a forged, lightweight 15-3-3-3 beta titanium cupped face that is Combo-Brazed to the heavier Hypersteel body
- The cold-rolled titanium cup face is computer milled around the edge of the cup with a high precision rim
- The remaining body is precision cast to include an interlocking channel
- The parts are chemically treated, pressed together and vacuum heat-cured for permanent bonding
- Chemical brazing eliminates the need for welding around the face, and allows weight to be shifted from the face to the rear skirt and sole for a lower, deeper center of gravity
- The thin face titanium composition and extra weight low and behind the sweet spot produce the hot launch associated with titanium drivers.
Tour Edge Exotics Iron Wood Hybrid Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Tour Edge is only valid when the Tour Edge Exotics Iron Wood Hybrid is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Tour Edge Exotics Iron Wood Hybrid.
- Mon-Fri: 8am-7pm CST
- Saturday: 9am-5pm CST
- Discount Golf World
- 2828 Broadway St
- Quincy, IL 62301
Email Sign Up!
Sign up for news and sale notices. Be the first to know!
- Golf GPS & Rangefinders ⇓
- Golf Balls ⇓
- Club Accessories ⇓
- Gloves ⇓
- Equipment Accessories ⇓
- Practice & Training ⇓
- Clubs ⇓
- BAGS & CARTS
- GOLF APPAREL
- GOLF SHOES