Tour Edge Exotics CB4 Tour Fairway Wood
15-3-3-3 Ti Cup Face, Higher CG Position Delivers a Lower Spin Rate, Deeper and Higher Center of Gravity
Tour Edge Exotics CB4 Tour Fairway Wood Details
- 15-3-3-3 Titanium Cup face utilizes multiple levels of face thickness to maximize launch speed at impact, even on off-center hits.
- Deeper, higher center of gravity produces a lower spin rate and an
explosive, more penetrating ball flight, while allowing for maximum
- The trampoline face design combines multiple levels of face thickness which maximize the spring-effect at launch. The trampoline design allows for enhanced elongation of the trampoline face with the result of incredible feel and a powerful rebound effect.
- Aldila RIP 70 Sigma series shafts are the hottest shaft on the PGA
Tour, the RIP technology provides a lower torque, increased stability
and a better tip stiffness control. Available in Regular, Stiff, and X-Stiff flex.
- The Aldila RIP 70 graphite shaft breaks from conventional ply configurations and weaves inner 45 degree angle graphite plies on the outside and inside of the tip to increase hoop stiffness in the tip for greater shaft stability near the club head.
- The RIP technology provides you with a shaft with lower torque, increased stability, and better tip stiffness control than any shaft made with similar materials employing a conventional ply configuration.
- The Fujikura Motore Exotics Tour 80 is also available in the flex of Regular, Stiff, and X-Stiff.
All Tour Edge Exotics CB4 Tour Fairway Woods available to Discount Golf World will also be available to you when you choose your product options.
Tour Edge Exotics CB4 Tour Fairway Wood Specifications
|Exotics CB4 Tour Fairway Specs|
|Model||Head Volume||Loft||Lie||Graphite Length||Face Angle||Flex||Swing Weight|
|3+ Wood||170cc||13°||57°||43"||1° Open||R, S, X||D2|
|3 Wood||170cc||15°||57°||43"||1° Open||R, S, X||D 2|
|4 Wood||160cc||16.5°||58°||42.5"||Square||R, s, X||D2|
|5 Wood||160cc||18°||58°||42"||Square||R, X, S||D2|
|Exotics CB4 Tour Stock Shaft Specs|
|Aldila RIP 70 Sigma||R||70g||Mid/High||3.4||.335|
|Aldila RIP 70 Sigma||S||72g||Mid/High||3.2||.335|
|Aldila RIP 70 Sigma||X||74g||Mid/High||3.0||.335|
|Fujikura Motore Exotics Tour 80||R||78g||Mid||3.8||.335|
|Fujikura Motore Exotics Tour 80||S||80g||Mid||3.5||.335|
|Fujikura Motore Exotics Tour 80||X||82g||Mid/Low||3.2||.335|
Tour Edge Exotics CB4 Tour Fairway Wood Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Tour Edge is only valid when the Tour Edge Exotics CB4 Tour Fairway Wood is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Tour Edge Exotics CB4 Tour Fairway Wood. The Tour Edge Exotics CB4 Tour Fairway Wood may be referred to by the following terms: 845678066053, 845678066060, C4WRGS0313, C4WRGS0315.