Tour Edge Equator E-2 Putter
The Perfect 100-Gram Weight Provides For A Perfect Putt
Tour Edge Equator E-2 Putter Details
- The heavy, 100-gram weight is precisely aligned with the shaft in a position that optimizes the putter's balance.
- The perfect balance of the Equator keeps the club head square and stable through impact, even on off-center hits.
- The heel weight works in tandem with the shaft, or "keeps up" with the shaft, holding the face square throughout the putting stroke.
- The center shafting of the Equator minimizes deflection because the shaft is anchored directly behind the impact zone of the face.
- In addition, the putter's revolutionary tungsten heel weight keeps the head square at impact. Representing 30% of the 340-gram body, the weight produces a high moment of inertia that resists the counter-clockwise motion associated with off-center hits.
- At setup, golfers have a clean view of their ball and a white strip alignment aid.
- The aid is the same width as the ball and ensures the putter is square to the target and properly aligned.
Tour Edge Equator E-2 Putter Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Tour Edge is only valid when the Tour Edge Equator E-2 Putter is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Tour Edge Equator E-2 Putter.
- Mon-Fri: 8am-7pm CST
- Saturday: 9am-5pm CST
- Discount Golf World
- 2828 Broadway St
- Quincy, IL 62301
Email Sign Up!
Sign up for news and sale notices. Be the first to know!
- Golf GPS & Rangefinders ⇓
- Golf Balls ⇓
- Club Accessories ⇓
- Gloves ⇓
- Equipment Accessories ⇓
- Practice & Training ⇓
- Clubs ⇓
- BAGS & CARTS
- GOLF APPAREL
- GOLF SHOES