Top Flite Freak Golf Balls
Power distance design for freaky long drives
Top Flite Freak Golf Balls Details
It‘s the longest Top-Flite ball. Period. Which means it‘s the best golf ball for distance anywhere. But the Freak doesn‘t compromise on any features. Top-Flite maxed out the aerodynamics, sped up the core and lowered the spin. Without relying on hard-as-rock ball compressions, golfers can tee up, swing out of their shoes and send the Freak screaming straight down the fairway. Frankly, it wasn‘t designed for golfers who play it safe. Are you ready to unleash the Freak?
- Seamless Dimple In Dimple Aerodynamics – Designed to generate Ideal Flight Trajectory, this unique aerodynamic surface maintains spin longer throughout flight, allowing the ball to hold its line and maintain lift longer without ballooning
- High–Velocity Core – Optimized to produce ball speeds that go right up to the allowable limit. Also lowers spin off the driver
- Ionomer Cover – Technologically advanced ionomer provides increased resiliency to generate optimal ball speed for maximum distance
Top Flite Freak Golf Balls Specifications
- ball size: 1.680"
- ball target weight: 45.6 grams
- side stamp: FREAK
- core material: polybutadiene
- core diameter: 1.585"
- core compression: 60
- cover material: ionomer
- cover thickness: 0.04"
- cover material hardness: 70d
- cover color: white
- ball compression 73
- number of geometries: 332
- surface area coverage: 88%
- aerodynamic pattern: seamless dimple-in-dimple
Top Flite Freak Golf Balls Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Top Flite is only valid when the Top Flite Freak Golf Balls is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Top Flite Freak Golf Balls.