Titleist Vokey Spin-Milled C-C Wedges
Most played wedge on PGA Tour, Conforming with new competition rules
These items may be similar: Mens Wedge
Titleist Vokey Spin-Milled C-C Wedges Details
Each Vokey Design® Spin Milled® wedge is based on Bob's experience working with the best players in the world, including sole designs hand ground by Bob based on continuous input from Tour professionals. Vokey Design wedges have been the most played wedges on the PGA Tour since 2004.
- More Options: Available with an unmatched number of choices for loft, bounce and sole grind, and are now available in two different groove configurations to meet every shot requirement, swing-style, course condition and rules governing tournament play
- Tour Proven soles: Each sole design has been "hand ground" by Bob based on his experience making wedges for the best players in the world
- Precise Shapes: The profile for each wedge has been precisely created using CAD to perfectly blend the size, shape and offset from loft to loft
- Machined Grooves: A special circular saw style cutting tool is used to create precise, tighter tolerance grooves with maximum volume and minimum edge radii for cleaner ball-club contact and maximum spin performance
- Micro Edges: The CNC machined face creates micro edges for more texture which provides a rougher surface for better spin retention on partial shots
- Shaft and Grip: Dynamic Gold Wedge shaft for superior weight feedback and soft feel - Titleist Tour Velvet grip provides soft feel with traction
Titleist Vokey Spin-Milled C-C Wedges Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Titleist is only valid when the Titleist Vokey Spin-Milled C-C Wedges is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Titleist Vokey Spin-Milled C-C Wedges.