Titleist AP2 712 Iron Set
Increased Playability, Consistent Ball Speed, Improved Solid Feel, Precise Short Irons, Improved Appearance
Titleist AP2 712 Iron Set Details
Titleist's advanced performance, multi-material AP2 irons offer increased playability
through the use of an advanced technology, multi-material, forged carbon steel
body and high density tungsten weight design. These playerís irons have the
traditional solid feel and workability of a forged iron, yet offer improved
distance control on mis-hits thanks to a 7% increase in MOI.
The new AP2s feature a redesigned, squarer profile and steeper topline for an improved, contemporary yet classic look. The AP2's combine traditional constant blade length with small progressive offset for superior shot control. The short irons offer reduced sole width for improved turf performance.
These clubs are for golfers who want the feel and workability of a forged iron with the benefits of advanced technology that enhances playability. From the refined styling to the improved performance, Titleist once again delivers a premium iron for players who want the most from their game.
- Titleist Tour Velvet by Golf Pride grip
- True Temper Dynamic Gold shaft
- Increased playability through advanced technology and a multi-material, forged carbon steel body and high density tungsten weight design
- Consistent ball speed and improved distance control
- Improved solid feel from increased MOI
- Precise short irons with reduced sole width for improved turf performance
- Improved appearance with a new squarer profile
- Superior shot control from the small progressive offset and traditional constant blade length
Titleist AP2 712 Iron Set Specifications
|AP2 712 Iron Set Specs|
Titleist AP2 712 Iron Set Reviews
- Great feel
- Good Spin
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Titleist is only valid when the Titleist AP2 712 Iron Set is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Titleist AP2 712 Iron Set.