Titleist AP1 712 Iron Set
Improved Appearance, Increased Forgiveness, Higher Ball Speed, More Forgiving Long Irons, Traditional Short Irons, Improved Solid Feel
Titleist AP1 712 Iron Set Details
The new Titleist AP1ģ Irons feature advanced performance through a multi-material design that offers added forgiveness without sacrificing shot control.From the aspiring golfer to the skilled player, the these irons will benefit anyone who seeks game improvement details in a high performance club
The AP1ģ Irons are more forgiving because of the efficient, high MOI design that offers a 4% increase in Moment of Inertia, while the stainless steel body and tungsten sole wight deliver Titleist's renowned feel and workability.
- The dual cavity design includes integrated aluminum and an elastomer cavity insert for improved sound and feel.
- The thin steel sole plate offers more efficient weight distribution.
- A tungsten weight increases the MOI for a higher ball speed on miss-hits.
- The elastomer cavity insert is integrated aluminum for improved sound and feel.
- Traditional short irons through a reduced blade length.
- Improved appearance with a beveled topline, traditional shape and a more precise address profile.
- Increased forgiveness
- Higher ball speed
Titleist AP1 712 Iron Set Specifications
|AP1 712 Iron Set Specs|
Titleist AP1 712 Iron Set Reviews
- Great feel
- Good Spin
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Titleist is only valid when the Titleist AP1 712 Iron Set is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Titleist AP1 712 Iron Set.