Titleist 910 D3 Driver with SureFit Tour Hosel
New for 2011 - 445cc driver, user-adjustable loft and lie, user-adjustable draw and fade, black PVD finish, Diamana graphite shafts
These items may be similar: Mens Driver
Titleist 910 D3 Driver with SureFit Tour Hosel Details
- Head volume: 445cc (slightly lower launch and spin versus 910D2)
- Lofts: 8.5, 9.5, 10.5
- Stock grip: Titleist Tour Velvet 360 degree rubber
- Titleist Diamana 'ahina 72 (White)
- Titleist Diamana Kai'li 65 (Blue)
- Aldila RIP 60
- Project X Tour Issue X-7C3
- 83 other custom shafts also available
- SureFit Tour (SFT) dual-angle hosel technology enables golfers to experience the type of tour-level fitting in a driver, fairway metal or hybrid previously unavailable outside of the tour van.
- The unique SFT dual-angle hosel allows golfers to set loft and lie independently to optimize ball flight – higher or lower, and for more draw or fade for increased distance and improved shot control – and ultimately be dialed in for a precision fit.
- The SFT hosel features a sleeve and ring, each with four settings. The sleeve settings are numbered 1, 2, 3, 4 and the ring settings are lettered A, B, C, D. There are 16 combinations which each create a unique loft and lie combination as shown in the charts on the right.
- A fast face design with a larger maximum ball speed area and improved launch and spin face map gradient for increased distance potential.
- A sleek, sloped, ultra-thin crown design combined with an on-axis rear weight screw, which creates a low and deep CG for increased stability and distance.
- A black PVD and paint finish with white scorelines provides an attractive, consistent set-up appearance, to go along with an acoustically-engineered hot, solid sound off the club face.
- The high performance stock shaft options are highlighted by three improved proprietary Diamana shafts that feature Next Generation Diamana MDI (multi-dimensional interlay) technology and three different weight and bend profiles to fit a broad range of players. All of these shafts are also torque matched to flex and swing speed.
Titleist 910 D3 Driver with SureFit Tour Hosel Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Titleist is only valid when the Titleist 910 D3 Driver with SureFit Tour Hosel is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Titleist 910 D3 Driver with SureFit Tour Hosel.