Titleist 714 AP2 Iron Sets
Multi-Layered Forged Irons, Distance With Trajectory Control, Forgiveness
Titleist 714 AP2 Iron Sets Details
Titleist engineers listened to tour players and better amateurs who embraced previous AP2 models but wanted even more from their irons. The new 714 AP2 irons deliver a higher trajectory than one-piece forged irons for longer carries and softer landings. They offer forgiveness with workability. With a tour proven profile, the AP2 irons have innovative tungsten weighting, face thickness, and sole widths.These forged irons produce more consistent feel and distance control then any other alternative. In other words, skilled golfers may execute shots that do exactly what they want them to do.
An evolution of the AP2 sole, the 714 AP2 irons now have a cambar style sole. The Crisp Turf Release allows the club to skip through the turf rather than dig into it. The tungsten is placed precisely so you get a solid feel through the set from the progressive center of gravity. The address is updated slightly with a blended hosel, meaning it doesn't look as big as it really is, and for superior appearance, the traditional brushed chrome finish, is now a combo satin-mirrored polish with cavity highlights.
Overall, the 714 AP2 irons feature great consistent flight, forgiveness as needed, an improved sole design and internal weighting for better performance. No wonder these irons can be found in the golf bags of Jason Dufner and Jordan Spieth.
- Longer flight with optimum launch. More carry distance from higher launching, low CG long irons and compact, flatter launching short irons
- Increased playability from the dual cavity design with high density tungsten weighting. Consistent speed on miss-hits from the high MOI design for better distance control
- Solid feel through the set from the progressive CG (lower in the long irons)
- Crisp Turf Release from the camber sole with pre-worn leading edge and beveled trailing edge
- Tour proven profile with progressive weighting, face thickness and sole widths. Superior appearance with a satin polish playing position with bright polish cavity highlights
Titleist 714 AP2 Iron Sets Specifications
Titleist 714 AP2 Iron Sets Reviews
Product Q & A
Titleist 714 AP2 Iron Sets Variations
|Right||True Temper Dynamic Gold||Stiff||3-PW||In Stock||$ 1099.99|
|Right||True Temper Dynamic Gold||Stiff||4-PW, AW||On Order||$ 1099.99|
|Right||True Temper Dynamic Gold||Stiff||4-PW||In Stock||$ 962.99|
|Left||True Temper Dynamic Gold||Stiff||3-PW||In Stock||$ 1099.99|
|Left||True Temper Dynamic Gold||Stiff||4-PW, AW||On Order||$ 1099.99|
The full manufacturer's warranty from Titleist is only valid when the Titleist 714 AP2 Iron Sets is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Titleist 714 AP2 Iron Sets. The Titleist 714 AP2 Iron Sets may be referred to by the following terms: 084984506635, 084984515125, 517LSS3P, 517LSS4W, 517RSS3P, 517RSS4P, 517RSS4W.