Tiger Shark Pressure Zone Golf Club Grips for Woods/Irons
Replacement grip for woods and irons, SyntheTac material for dry, comfortable stability, 40 grams, 0.6 core size
Tiger Shark Pressure Zone Golf Club Grips for Woods/Irons Details
Pressure Zone grips are designed to automatically reduce pressure to your dominant hand and properly alleviate the tension that was associated with a standard-taper grip, giving you straighter and longer shots.
- Modified Taper Technology™, featuring a traditional upper half and a slightly larger parallel bottom half of the grip, makes it easier to achieve a properly controlled grip with the lower hand.
- The 40-gram Pressure Zone wood and iron grips utilize SuperStroke LITE Technology that increases swing speed and head feel, helping to create additional distance without significantly affecting swing weight.
- Proprietary SyntheTac material provides incredible stability, comfort and control that will not absorb moisture and that provides extreme traction.
- Core Size - .600
- Weight – 40 grams (+/- 4 gm.)
- Available Colors: Red/Black, Blue/Black and White/Black.
Tiger Shark Pressure Zone Golf Club Grips for Woods/Irons Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Tiger Shark is only valid when the Tiger Shark Pressure Zone Golf Club Grips for Woods/Irons is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Tiger Shark Pressure Zone Golf Club Grips for Woods/Irons.
- Mon-Fri: 8am-7pm CST
- Saturday: 9am-5pm CST
- Discount Golf World
- 2828 Broadway St
- Quincy, IL 62301
Email Sign Up!
Sign up for news and sale notices. Be the first to know!
- Golf GPS & Rangefinders ⇓
- Golf Balls ⇓
- Club Accessories ⇓
- Gloves ⇓
- Equipment Accessories ⇓
- Practice & Training ⇓
- Clubs ⇓
- BAGS & CARTS
- GOLF APPAREL
- GOLF SHOES