Taylor Made White Smoke Putter 2012
White Crown Eliminates Glare, Black Alignment Lines, Surlyn Pure Roll Insert
Taylor Made White Smoke Putter 2012 Details
The White Smoke Putter is another new design from TaylorMade that has been developed in consultation with renowned PGA Tour putting coach, Dave Stockton. This putter features a durable white finish for sharp contrast with the putting surface, and three alignment lines on top for easy aim. The Surlyn Pure Roll insert creates early forward spin that offers a smooth, accurate roll and soft feel. Available in three classic Tour-proven shapes, there's a White Smoke putter to fit every player's eye at a price that will fit anyone's pocketbook.
Tour Pros rely on Dave Stockton's advice to make more putts, and so can you with the new 2012 White Smoke Putter from TaylorMade.
- White crown color eliminates glare, high contrast with turf makes aiming easy
- Three clear black alignment lines on the crown reinforce easy alignment
- Surlyn Pure Roll insert promotes forward spin for smooth, accurate roll and beautifully soft feel
- Three classic shapes:IN-12, IN-74, MC-72
- GRIP: White Smoke Winn Grip
Taylor Made White Smoke Putter 2012 Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Taylor Made is only valid when the Taylor Made White Smoke Putter 2012 is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Taylor Made White Smoke Putter 2012.