Taylor Made Tour Preferred MB Individual Irons
Soft, Precisely Forged, Classic and Compact Shape
Taylor Made Tour Preferred MB Individual Irons Details
The Ultimate Blade Iron for the Purist
Tour Preferred MB is an authentic muscleback player's blade, precisely forged of soft, 1025 carbon steel. The shape is classic and compact, with a thin topline and minimal offset.
All three Tour Preferred models are offered in 3-iron through PW, feature a hand-polished satin nickel-chrome finish and are equipped with KBS Tour steel shafts and tour velvet grips.
- Soft, 1025 carbon steel, precisely forged
- Every curve, angle and line is continually shape-gauged through production for unmatched accuracy and consistency
- Grooves milled to exacting specifications to promote more spin and control from the rough
- Thin topline transitions smoothly and seamlessly into the hosel
- Precision-shaped sole with reduced camber at the request of Tour pros
- Hand-polished satin nickel-chrome finish preferred by better players
Taylor Made Tour Preferred MB Individual Irons Specifications
|TaylorMade™ Tour Preferred MB Irons Specifications|
Taylor Made Tour Preferred MB Individual Irons Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Taylor Made is only valid when the Taylor Made Tour Preferred MB Individual Irons is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Taylor Made Tour Preferred MB Individual Irons.