Taylor Made Spider S Counter Balanced Putter
Multi-Material Head, Tour-Inspired, Non-Transition Black Crown, White Topline
Taylor Made Spider S Counter Balanced Putter Details
The Taylor Made Spider S Counter Balanced Putter features an exceptionally high MOI which makes it extremely stable on off-center hits and easier to control the head and square the face to the golf ball at impact. Another key benefit is "Stroke Stability" in that counterbalancing increases the MOI of the entire club thus making it easier to keep the head "on-path" and start the ball on intended line.
A white-colored steel frame and non-transition black crown combine for a new, tour-inspired multi-material head, made of aluminum and steel. The contrast makes it easier to focus your eyes on the topline, making it easier to aim accurately.
- 6000 MOI makes it easy to square the face at impact to start the ball on your intended line
- 6000 MOI delivers tremendous twist-resistance on the backswing and off-center hits
- 6000 MOI promotes phenomenal distance control for more one-putts and fewer three-putts
- Tour-designed crown flows smoothly into the outer frame for less distraction
- Black/White frame and single white center-line promotes focus, accurate aim, and stroke awareness
- PureRoll Surlyn insert promotes incredibly soft-yet-solid feel and smooth roll off the face
- Single-bend, short-slant hosel with face-balanced/30 degree toe-down promotes stability on all stroke types
Taylor Made Spider S Counter Balanced Putter Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Taylor Made is only valid when the Taylor Made Spider S Counter Balanced Putter is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Taylor Made Spider S Counter Balanced Putter.