Taylor Made Spider Mallet Center Shaft Putter
Center-Shafted, High MOI, PureRoll SurlynŽ Insert
Taylor Made Spider Mallet Center Shaft Putter Details
The new Spider Mallet Center Shaft Putter from TaylorMade is the latest in the counterbalance family. The counterbalancing concept takes the place of anchoring the shaft to the body to create stability. The Spider Mallet's 130 gram grip counterbalances the putter's head weight to assist you with making a smooth stroke both back and through the ball, so putts start on the intended line with the intended speed. That translates to more made putts and fewer three-putts, which in turn means lower scores. And that is why we play.
- New center-shafted option for players seeking a counterbalanced putter that is face-balanced
- Tremendously high MOI in a mallet-style head - 3874 - for outstanding twist-resistance and distance-control on off-center hits
- 130-gram grip counterbalances head-weight to help you swing the head smoothly and on path
- Counter-balanced Spider Mallet is 50% more stable based on overall club MOI values than a traditional putter
- PureRoll Surlyn® insert promotes soft-yet-solid feel and smooth roll straight off the face
- White leading edge and linear alignment aid in the cavity making aiming easy
Taylor Made Spider Mallet Center Shaft Putter Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Taylor Made is only valid when the Taylor Made Spider Mallet Center Shaft Putter is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Taylor Made Spider Mallet Center Shaft Putter. The Taylor Made Spider Mallet Center Shaft Putter may be referred to by the following terms: N15198 35, N15198 38, N15199 35, N15199 38.