Taylor Made SLDR TP Fairway Wood
Improved Speed Pocket Design, Faster Ball Speed, Loft-Sleeve Technology
Taylor Made SLDR TP Fairway Wood Details
The secret is in the position of the CG and the new Speed Pocket. The SLDR TP Fairway Wood gives you the high-launch, low-spin ball flight combination you desire to give you a really strong-performing fairway wood. Note, the SLDR fairway woods do not feature the sliding weight found in the standard driver, TaylorMade has designed the CG position in all of them to be more forward to reduce spin.
You can fine-tune the loft by adding or reducing it by 1.5 degrees with the included torque wrench.
- Improved Speed Pocket design allows further-forward CG for increased ball speed
- Exceptionally low-and-forward CG location promotes faster ball speed and lower spin
- Compact head size and shallow face for easy launch and playability from every lie
- TaylorMade loft-sleeve technology allows ±1.5° loft change
- Charcoal-gray crown and titanium-gray high-contrast face for easy alignment
- High loft options work with low-forward CG to promote high launch and long carry
Taylor Made SLDR TP Fairway Wood Specifications
|TaylorMade SLDR TP Fairway Wood Specifications|
Taylor Made SLDR TP Fairway Wood Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Taylor Made is only valid when the Taylor Made SLDR TP Fairway Wood is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Taylor Made SLDR TP Fairway Wood.