Taylor Made SLDR TP Driver
Adjusts Easily, Sliding Weight Promotes Up To 30 Yards Shot Shape Adjustment, Black Crown
Taylor Made SLDR TP Driver Details
The new SLDR TP Driver features TaylorMade's innovative sliding weight in the sole that offers 21 weight positions with a few turns of the included torque wrench. The 20 gram sole weight delivers a new level of adjustability, letting you fine tune your shot shape from a fade to draw bias, with 30 yards of shot shape dispersion in between. The 12 position loft sleeve adjust 1.5 degrees +/- for the ideal launch angle. The SLDR TP comes equipped with a Fujikura Motore Speeder TS 6.3 shaft that combines light weight speed with exceptional feel. The new SLDR TP Driver delivers higher launch, less spin and more distance.
See why professionals everywhere are lining up to put this driver in play. Put the TaylorMade SLDR TP in your bag and start reaping the benefits of the most innovative driver on the market today.
- Easy and intuitive SLDR sliding weight promotes up to 30 yards of shot shape adjustment
- 21 SLDR weight positions to dial in the desired shot shape
- Increase or reduce the loft up to 1.5 degrees with 12-position loft-sleeve for optimal trajectory
- Silver button-back works with subtle crown markings for easy clubface alignment
- Stunning modern-classic shape with charcoal-gray crown
- Fujikura Motore Speeder TS 6.3 shaft blends light weight with great feel and playability
Taylor Made SLDR TP Driver Specifications
|SLDR Driver Specs|
|Loft||Hand||Lie||Volume||Length (M)||SW (TP)|
|SLDR Driver Shaft Specs|
Taylor Made SLDR TP Driver Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Taylor Made is only valid when the Taylor Made SLDR TP Driver is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Taylor Made SLDR TP Driver.