Taylor Made SLDR Driver
Adjusts Easily, Sliding Weight Promotes Up To 30 Yards Shot Shape Adjustment, Black Crown
Taylor Made SLDR Driver Details
The SLDR, or "Slider," Driver made its debut at the 2013 John Deere Classic and Scottish Open as the latest version of TaylorMade's innovative, adjustable technology. The weight in the sole of the club slides inside a rail that goes from heel area to toe, so golfers have the ability to create incremental draw or fade bias. The 12 position loft sleeve offers a full range of trajectory preferences, allowing each golfer to individually tune his driver for optimal performance. The "Slider" comes with a torque wrench that allows you to easily adjust both loft and weight bias. The adjustments to weight can be accomplished in about 15 seconds, so you can tweak your ball flight on the range and carry confidence to the first tee.
An equally important innovation is the placement of weight low and forward to create optimal CG for higher ball speeds and less spin. That leads to distance, and more of it; something every golfer craves.
When it comes to innovation, TaylorMade continues to lead the way, and the new SLDR Driver is no exception to the performance-enhancing design we've come to expect from the maker of the number 1 driver on the PGA Tour.
- Easy and intuitive SLDR sliding weight promotes up to 30 yards of shot shape adjustment
- 21 SLDR weight positions to dial in the desired shot shape
- Increase or reduce the loft up to 1.5 degrees with 12-position loft-sleeve for optimal trajectory
- Silver button-back works with subtle crown markings for easy clubface alignment
- Stunning modern-classic shape with charcoal gray crown
- Fujikura Speeder 57 shaft blends light weight with great feel and playability
Taylor Made SLDR Driver Specifications
|SLDR Driver Specs|
|Loft||Hand||Lie||Volume||Length (M)||SW (TP)|
|SLDR Driver Shaft Specs|
Taylor Made SLDR Driver Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Taylor Made is only valid when the Taylor Made SLDR Driver is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Taylor Made SLDR Driver. The Taylor Made SLDR Driver may be referred to by the following terms: N11132 M, N11132 S.