Taylor Made SLDR 430 TP Driver
New Smaller Size, Same Huge Performance, Tour-Inspired Clubhead
Taylor Made SLDR 430 TP Driver Details
The new standard in power and control. The SLDR 430 TP Driver is much like the SLDR 460 yet features a 2-gram heavier SLDR weight and the entire sole is a charcoal-gray color. Golfers may choose 12 positions on the TM loft sleeve within a range of a plus or minus 1.5 degrees of loft change in half-degree increments. The SLDR 430 is engineered with a low-forward CG location to get you dialed in and launch your game!
- Smaller tour-inspired head with a stunning modern-classic shape and charcoal-gray crown
- Low-forward CG makes this one of our lowest spinning drivers ever
- Easy and intuitive SLDR sliding weight promotes up to 30 yards of shot shape adjustment
- 21 SLDR weight positions to dial in the desired shot shape
- Increase or reduce the loft up to 1.5 degrees with 12-position loft sleeve for optimal trajectory
- Silver button-back works with subtle crown markings for easy clubface alignment
- Fujikura Speeder 67 shaft blends great feel and playability
Taylor Made SLDR 430 TP Driver Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Taylor Made is only valid when the Taylor Made SLDR 430 TP Driver is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Taylor Made SLDR 430 TP Driver.