Taylor Made SLDR 430 Driver
New Smaller Size, Same Huge Performance, Tour-Inspired Clubhead
Taylor Made SLDR 430 Driver Details
The SLDR 430 Driver is much like the SLDR 460 yet features a 2-gram heavier SLDR weight and the entire sole is a charcoal-gray color. This sliding weight shifts the clubhead's CG horizontally toward the heel to promote draw or toward the toe to promote a fade. This moveable weight technology delivers six millimeters of CG movement - thats 50% more than TM's R1 driver! With the SLDR 430 Driver, golfers may choose 12 positions on the TM loft sleeve within a range of a plus or minus 1.5 degrees of loft change in half-degree increments.
- Smaller tour-inspired head with a stunning modern-classic shape and charcoal-gray crown
- Low-forward CG makes this one of our lowest spinning drivers ever
- Easy and intuitive SLDR sliding weight promotes up to 30 yards of shot shape adjustment
- 21 SLDR weight positions to dial in the desired shot shape
- Increase or reduce the loft up to 1.5 degrees with 12-position loft sleeve for optimal trajectory
- Silver button-back works with subtle crown markings for easy clubface alignment
- Fujikura Speeder 67 shaft blends great feel and playability
Taylor Made SLDR 430 Driver Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Taylor Made is only valid when the Taylor Made SLDR 430 Driver is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Taylor Made SLDR 430 Driver.
- Mon-Fri: 8am-7pm CST
- Saturday: 9am-5pm CST
- Discount Golf World
- 2828 Broadway St
- Quincy, IL 62301
Email Sign Up!
Sign up for news and sale notices. Be the first to know!
- Golf GPS & Rangefinders ⇓
- Golf Balls ⇓
- Club Accessories ⇓
- Gloves ⇓
- Equipment Accessories ⇓
- Practice & Training ⇓
- Clubs ⇓
- BAGS & CARTS
- GOLF APPAREL
- GOLF SHOES