Taylor Made RocketBladez HL Iron Sets
RocketBladez Technology, Lower CG, Inverted Cone Technology
Taylor Made RocketBladez HL Iron Sets Details
The RocketBladez Irons are here to revolutionize your game. By borrowing the distance-enhancing benefits of the original RocketBallz fairway woods and rescue clubs that incorporate a lower CG placement in each iron for high launch, the RocketBladez HL irons provide unprecedented launch, speed and distance. This innovation brings forward a combination of distance, control and feel that has yet to reach the golf club industry until now.
The RocketBladez clubface consists of strong, maraging stainless steel. It's TaylorMade's most sophisticated clubface design yet, made possible by more evolved analysis and testing and increased mastery of the manufacturing process. It's the thinnest iron face TaylorMade has ever created, with the top section now 1.6mm, down from 1.8 - that's 11% thinner.
Improved Inverted Cone Technology
The RocketBladez irons also incorporate TaylorMade's most effective iteration of Inverted Cone Technology. The improved Inverted Cone design delivers two critical benefits. One, it increases the size of the clubface area that delivers high ball speed. Two, it influences how the face flexes and rebounds at impact to control the angle at which the ball leaves the face, promoting straighter shots and a tighter dispersion. This is a critical benefit that promotes significantly greater accuracy compared to previous high COR irons.
Lower and Centered CG Location
Impacting the ball where the CG is located on the face is critical to achieving maximum ball speed. TaylorMade engineers fine-tuned the RocketBladez HL CG to a lower and absolutely centered location on the face by shortening the hosel to save weight and taking additional weight from the top of the club, then redistributing it all in strategic areas within the head. Locating the CG lower and in the center of the HL iron's face makes it easier to consistently find the sweetspot to achieve maximum energy transfer from club to ball, promoting a higher launch angle and maximum distance.
- For all players seeking the optimum combination of distance, control, feel, forgiveness and playability
- Individually designed heads each tailored in their size, shape and features to maximize launch, distance, control and feel
- Consistent distance gaps throughout the set made possible by careful management of the club face, inverted cone, face thickness, CG location, loft and shaft length
- Improved Inverted Cone design reduces directional dispersion to promote improved accuracy
- Progressive offset promotes a square face at impact for straighter shots
- 4-PW are midsize cavity backs with complex multi-material cavity insert to quiet sound; AW and SW are blade-like and lack the insert
- SW lacks deep cavities to promote feel, featuring TM's renowned ATV sole for maximum greenside versatility
- New external and internal notches in the hosel make it easy to bend the head to adjust the lie angle
Taylor Made RocketBladez HL Iron Sets Reviews
Product Q & A
Taylor Made RocketBladez HL Iron Sets Variations
|Right||Steel||Regular||4-PW, AW||In Stock||$ 399.99|
|Right||Steel||Stiff||4-PW, AW||In Stock||$ 399.99|
|Right||Steel||Regular||4-PW, SW||In Stock||$ 399.99|
|Left||Steel||Stiff||4-PW, AW||In Stock||$ 399.99|
|Left||Veloxt Graphite||Regular||4-PW, AW||In Stock||$ 499.99|
|Left||Veloxt Graphite||Stiff||4-PW, AW||Back Order||$ 499.99|
|Right||Veloxt Graphite||Senior||4-PW, AW||In Stock||$ 499.99|
|Right||Veloxt Graphite||Regular||4-PW, AW||In Stock||$ 499.99|
|Right||Veloxt Graphite||Stiff||4-PW, AW||In Stock||$ 499.99|
|Right||Steel||Stiff||4-PW, SW||In Stock||$ 399.99|
|Left||Steel||Regular||4-PW, AW||In Stock||$ 399.99|
The full manufacturer's warranty from Taylor Made is only valid when the Taylor Made RocketBladez HL Iron Sets is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Taylor Made RocketBladez HL Iron Sets. The Taylor Made RocketBladez HL Iron Sets may be referred to by the following terms: 888167000893, 888167000909, N14384 R, N14384 S, N1438507, N1438509, N14397 R, N14397 S, N14408 M, N14408 R, N14408 S, N14420 R, N14420 S.