Taylor Made RocketBallz Tour Rescue
Speed Pocket, Thick-Thin Crown Design, Neutral Face, Compact Clubhead
Taylor Made RocketBallz Tour Rescue Details
The RocketBallz Tour Rescue is designed for the advanced player, with a smaller, more compact clubhead than the standard RocketBallz Rescue and with a neutral-biased face, but it has the same innovative features. The Tour Rescue contains a sole-positioned "Speed Pocket" to dramatically increase ball speed, and the center of gravity is positioned forward and lower in the head toward the club face for a lower spin rate and optimum distance. Its crown has a flat-white finish and black face for improved visual acuity and easier alignment.
- Speed Pocket in the sole boosts ball speed dramatically for more distance
- Thick-Thin Crown design creates lower CG to promote higher launch for more distance
- Exceptionally large, deep face and high-MOI head for easy launch
- Lightweight standard shaft and grip promotes faster swing speed for more distance
- White crown and black face makes alignment easy and eliminates glare on top
- GRIP: RBZ Iron
Taylor Made RocketBallz Tour Rescue Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Taylor Made is only valid when the Taylor Made RocketBallz Tour Rescue is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Taylor Made RocketBallz Tour Rescue.