Taylor Made RocketBallz Stage 2 Tour TP Driver
Inverted Cone Technology, Improved Aerodynamics, Longer Than Original RBZ Driver
Taylor Made RocketBallz Stage 2 Tour TP Driver Details
The RocketBallz revolution continues in 2013 with the new RocketBallz Stage 2 Tour TP Driver from TaylorMade. This new version of the industry-leading RBZ features a bigger face and improved aerodynamics for even faster performance. More speed translates to even more distance, and the innovative Inverted Cone Technology milled into the inner side of the club face means you'll see more distance from shots struck anywhere on an expanded sweet area. Thick-Thin Crown design provides a lower and more forward center of gravity (CG) that promotes faster ball speed, higher launch and low spin.
The RBZ Stage 2 Tour TP offers Loft Sleeve Technology that delivers 7 standard and 5 upright loft options for +/- 1.5° to each of the three standard loft options: 9.5° can be adjusted up to 11° or down to 8°; 10.5° adjusts up to 12° or down to 9°; and, HL (High Launch) 13° can go up to 14.5° and down to 11.5°. research shows that most amateurs use a driver with too much or too little loft. loft Sleeve Technology lets you select the appropriate loft, and then change it to adapt to conditions or differences in your swing on any given day. Whereas the CG in the standard RBZ Stage 2 is positioned with a slight draw bias, the CG in this Tour model is configured neutrally for those who prefer to work the ball.
The black clubface contrasts with the white crown and TaylorMade has
new graphics that have been scientifically tested and proved to aid
The RBZ Stage 2 Tour TP Driver comes stock with an ultra-light Matrix 7Q3 TP shaft, and a variety of other Tour Preferred shafts are
available through custom order.
- Faster, more aerodynamic and longer than the original RocketBallz Tour driver
- Improved aerodynamics reduces drag over the head to promote faster clubhead speed
- TaylorMade Loft-Sleeve technology offers 12 settings -- 7 standard and 5 upright loft options -- to add ±1.5° to each available standard loft: 9° (up to 10.5° / down to 7.5°) 10.5° (up to 12° / down to 9°)
- Engineered to promote a penetrating flight and neutral trajectory
- Matrix 7Q3 shaft promotes increased stability and consistency at impact
- Expansive 4,100 square-millimeter clubface gives the golfer substantially more face area than the original RocketBallz driver
- Inverted Cone Technology milled into the inner side of the larger clubface expands the portion of the face that delivers high ball speed
- Thick-Thin crown provides lower and more-forward CG location promoting faster ball speed, high launch and low spin
- Black clubface, non-glare white crown and new crown decal all promote easy alignment
- Matrix 7Q3 TP stock shaft
- Headcover and torque wrench included
Taylor Made RocketBallz Stage 2 Tour TP Driver Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Taylor Made is only valid when the Taylor Made RocketBallz Stage 2 Tour TP Driver is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Taylor Made RocketBallz Stage 2 Tour TP Driver.