Taylor Made RocketBallz Stage 2 Rescue
Faster And Longer Than Original RBZ Rescues, Improved Speed Pocket Design For Faster Ball Speed
Taylor Made RocketBallz Stage 2 Rescue Details
TaylorMade is so confident you'll love the new RocketBallz Stage 2 Rescue that they've made it, and its Tour model cousin, the only rescues in their 2013 line of clubs. They did this because these new RBZ Stage 2 Rescues are just simply the best they've ever made--and that's pretty impressive coming from the company that changed the way we play through their innovative rescue designs.
The new RocketBallz Stage 2 Rescue clubs have increased playability and ease of launch thanks to a lower profile clubhead and lower center of gravity (CG). The face material is RocketSteel by Carpenter®, a high-strength lightweight steel that provides a faster, more flexible face, and the Speed Pocket has been been substantially improved to offer even more flex. The result of these improvements is added distance and forgiveness.
The RockeBallz revolution continues! If you haven't joined it yet, you'll be left behind...yards behind.
- Faster and longer than original RocketBallz Rescues
- Ultra-high strength TaylorMade RocketSteel supplied by Carpenter® creates a thinner and faster-flexing face
- Improved Speed Pocket design flexes faster to promote faster ball speed and more distance
- Lower and more-forward CG location promotes faster ball speed, high launch and low spin
- Black clubface, non-glare white crown and new crown graphic all promote easy alignment
- Lightweight 65-gram graphite shaft promotes fast swing speed
- Headcover included
Taylor Made RocketBallz Stage 2 Rescue Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Taylor Made is only valid when the Taylor Made RocketBallz Stage 2 Rescue is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Taylor Made RocketBallz Stage 2 Rescue.