Taylor Made RocketBallz Rescue
Rebalanced Swingweight, Helps Players Generate More Swing Speed
Taylor Made RocketBallz Rescue Details
Enjoy exceptional, Driver-like distance in a hybrid with the new TaylorMade RocketBallz Rescue club. The same technology found in the RocketBallz Driver and Fairway clubs is present in TaylorMade's newest Rescue club. TaylorMade placed a "Speed Pocket" in the sole that dramatically boosts ball speed for increased distance, and positioned the center of gravity lower and more forward toward the face for a higher launch angle. TaylorMade engineers gave the Rescue a large, deep club head with a thin face that will make the ball jump, even when mis-hit. The overall weight of the standard RocketBallz Rescue is less than 350 grams, making it exceptionally light to promote even faster swing speed.
- Speed pocket in the sole boosts ball speed dramatically for more distance
- Lower spin-rates
- Thick-Thin Crown design creates lower center of gravity to promote higher launch angle for more distance
- Exceptionally large, deep face
- High-MOI (moment of inertia) head for easy launch
- Lightweight standard shaft and grip promotes faster swing speed for more distance
- White crown and black face makes alignment easy and eliminates glare on top
Taylor Made RocketBallz Rescue Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Taylor Made is only valid when the Taylor Made RocketBallz Rescue is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Taylor Made RocketBallz Rescue.