Taylor Made R11S TP Tour Preferred Driver
Bigger, Faster, More Tunable and 12 Yards Longer
Taylor Made R11S TP Tour Preferred Driver Details
TaylorMade's new R11S TP Tour Preferred Driver is tailor made for your swing. The innovative R11S TP Tour Preferred Driver with a rotating hosel offering eight settings, two movable weights and a sole plate with five positions, makes it the most adjustable driver in golf. There are a combined 80 different settings that cover a range of 3 degrees of loft, 6 degrees of face angle and 4 millimeters of CG movement.
Tuning the loft of the R11S TP Tour Preferred Driver is easily accomplished thanks to TaylorMade's Flight Control Technology Sleeve that lets you adjust loft with a turn of the hosel. The Adjustable Sole Plate allows the player to tune the face from open to closed within a 6° range without affecting loft. And the Movable Weight Technology lets you shift the heel and toe weights to promote either a draw or fade.
All golfers swing differently. The great news from TaylorMade is that the R11S TP Tour Preferred offers enough options in an easily adjustable club to accommodate those variations, all in a Tour-validated head design. The driver features a Tour grade Aldila RIP Phenom TP 65 shaft for Tour Preferred performance.
- Tune loft up or down by 1.5° with Flight Control Technology (FCT)
- Tune the face to one of five angles (±3°) with Adjustable Sole Plate (ASP) Technology
- Tune the center of gravity toward the heel or toe with Movable Weight Technology (MWT)
- 460cc titanium head with Thick-Thin Crown design for lower CG
- Inverted Cone Technology (ICT) promotes more ball speed on off-center hits
- White non-glare crown and black clubface for easy alignment
Taylor Made R11S TP Tour Preferred Driver Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Taylor Made is only valid when the Taylor Made R11S TP Tour Preferred Driver is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Taylor Made R11S TP Tour Preferred Driver.