The R1 Black TP Driver from TaylorMade allows you to tune three key parameters to customize your R1 TP to fit your swing and the conditions under which you’re playing.
With the R1 TP Black you can choose from five face-angle positions to find your preferred look at address and help you square the club head at impact. Loft Sleeve Technology lets you easily adjust between 12 different loft settings, ranging from 8° to 12°, that will optimize launch based on your individual swing and allow you maximize carry and distance from the tee. The shot-shape weights can be positioned to promote a straight ball flight or a distance-enhancing draw.
TaylorMade’s research shows that 80% of golfers play with a driver having the wrong degree of loft. With the revolutionary R1, you can adjust every aspect of your ball flight and trajectory to get the most from your ability. Whether you’re an aspiring professional or long suffering amateur, the same R1 Driver head can be fitted to your game. The all new Black TP offers the glossy black head preferred by many players and a real deal Aldila RIP Phenom 65 gram shaft, as well as additional custom shaft options to find the fit that will elevate your game.
- One driver model that can be tuned to fit Tour pros and amateurs alike
- 7 standard and 5 upright loft options between 8º and 12º (±2º) to obtain optimal launch angle
- 7 face angle options: neutral/square, open, medium-open, maximum-open, closed, medium-closed, maximum-closed
- Shot-shaping movable weights
- Thick-Thin Crown provides lower and more-forward CG location
- Inverted Cone Technology
- Black clubface and crown
- Improved aerodynamics
- Aldila RIP Phenom 65 gram shaft
- Headcover and torque wrench included