Taylor Made Penta TP5 Golf Ball
Longer And Softer, First 5 Layer Tour Golf Ball Just Got Better
Taylor Made Penta TP5 Golf Ball Details
The Penta TP5 is an advancement on distance and feel that will appeal to all golfers. The increased ball performance is due to the 28% lower core compression, combined with the TaylorMade's unique Progressive Velocity Design. The result is a lower spin for more distance and improved softer feel.
The Penta TP5's faster outer mantle and thin tour-proven cast urethane cover delivers the amount of spin that a distance ball just can't compete with. TM Engineers describe those players with slower swing speeds (or ball speeds 120 mph and below) are now given the added control to get up-and-down more often without sacrificing distance performance.
A quick outline of the Penta TP5's five-layer construction:
- New Softer Core - High COR for speed / low compression to ease driver-spin for maximum distance
- Inner Mantle - Resilient-yet-supple composition boosts speed yet feels soft
- Middle Mantle - Works with inner layers to build speed and outer layers to manage spin
- Outer Mantle - Works with middle mantle to maximize speed and with soft cover for high greenside spin
- Cover - Cast thermoset urethane delivers soft feel and high greenside spin
These elements all combine to optimize performance in 5 key shot categories - driver, long-irons, middle-irons, short-irons, and partial wedges - which is what skilled golf players need.
Taylor Made Penta TP5 Golf Ball Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Taylor Made is only valid when the Taylor Made Penta TP5 Golf Ball is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Taylor Made Penta TP5 Golf Ball.