Taylor Made Ladies' SLDR S Rescue
Low Profile, Low-Forward CG, Speed Pocket
Taylor Made Ladies' SLDR S Rescue Details
SLDR S fairway woods and Rescue clubs offer a tremendous combination of distance and ease of launch, providing distance for all, regardless of clubhead speed. The striking modern-classic shape, satin silver crown and black "button-back" all adds up to a remarkably beautiful appearance at address that promotes easy alignment.
The Speed Pocket allowed TaylorMade engineers to make the face shallower while still maintaining the same high speed as SLDR fairways and Rescues. The SLDR S Rescue face is shallower than the SLDR, lowering the CG in relation to the center of the face to make it easier to launch the ball on a high angle, promoting a high, long-carrying flight that descends on a steep angles for quick, controlled landings.
- Low profile head design with shallow face promotes easy launch for outstanding playability
- Speed Pocket design promotes fast ball speed for longer distance
- Low-forward CG promotes fast ball speed and low spin for optimal launch conditions
- Satin silver crown with black button-back promotes easy alignment
- Fujikura shaft designed specifically for a Rescue promotes long distance with controlled accuracy
Taylor Made Ladies' SLDR S Rescue Reviews
Product Q & A
Taylor Made Ladies' SLDR S Rescue Variations
|Right||Fujikura Speeder 72||Ladies||4||In Stock||$ 199.99|
The full manufacturer's warranty from Taylor Made is only valid when the Taylor Made Ladies' SLDR S Rescue is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Taylor Made Ladies' SLDR S Rescue. The Taylor Made Ladies' SLDR S Rescue may be referred to by the following terms: N11379 L.