Taylor Made Ladies' SLDR S Fairway Wood
Low-Forward CG, Speed Pocket, Low Profile
Taylor Made Ladies' SLDR S Fairway Wood Details
SLDR S fairway woods and Rescue clubs offer a tremendous combination of distance and ease of launch, providing distance for all, regardless of clubhead speed.
The striking modern-classic shape, satin-silver crown and black "button-back" all adds up to a remarkably beautiful appearance at address that also makes clubface alignment easy.
The Speed Pocket allowed TaylorMade engineers to make the face shallower while still maintaining the same high speed as SLDR fairways and Rescues. The SLDR S 3-wood's face is shallower than the SLDR, lowering the CG in lower relation to the center of the face to make it easier to launch the ball on a high angle. The benefit is a ball high, long-carrying flight that descends on a steep angle for quick, controlled landings.
SLDR S fairway woods are equipped with Fujikura's Speeder 65 shaft, designed specifically for a fairway wood. At 65 grams, the fairway shaft is 12 grams lighter than the original SLDR fairway shaft, allowing for increased clubhead speed for more distance.
- Low profile head design with shallow face promotes easy launch for outstanding playability
- Speed Pocket design promotes fast ball speed for longer distance
- Low-forward CG promotes fast ball speed and low spin for optimal launch conditions
- Satin silver crown with black button-back promotes easy alignment
- Fujikura shaft designed specifically for a fairway wood to promote long distance with controlled accuracy
Taylor Made Ladies' SLDR S Fairway Wood Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Taylor Made is only valid when the Taylor Made Ladies' SLDR S Fairway Wood is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Taylor Made Ladies' SLDR S Fairway Wood. The Taylor Made Ladies' SLDR S Fairway Wood may be referred to by the following terms: N11368 L, N11370 L, N11372 L.