Taylor Made JetSpeed Rescue
Shallow Face, Low CG, Easy Launch
Taylor Made JetSpeed Rescue Details
- New and more efficient Speed Pocket design promotes fast ball speed for long distance.
- Low-and-forward CG promotes fast ball speed and low spin optimal launch conditions.
- Ultra-high strength JetSteel face promotes fast ball speed for long distance.
- Low-profile head design with shallow face promotes easy and high launch for great playability.
- Matrix Velox T shaft-weight varies by flex to promote maximum feel and control at different swing speeds.
- Speed Pocket, low-forward CG and shaft specs work together to promote long distance and easy playability.
Taylor Made JetSpeed Rescue Specifications
|TaylorMade JetSpeed Rescue Specifications|
|JetSpeed Rescue 2-17°||RH||59°||115cc||41.75"||D4|
|JetSpeed Rescue 3-19°||RH/LH||59.5°||115cc||41.25"||D4|
|JetSpeed Rescue 4-22°||RH/LH||60°||110cc||40.75"||D4|
|JetSpeed Rescue 5-25°||RH||60°||110cc||40.25"||D4|
|JetSpeed Rescue 6-28°||RH||61°||105cc||39.75"||D4|
Taylor Made JetSpeed Rescue Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Taylor Made is only valid when the Taylor Made JetSpeed Rescue is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Taylor Made JetSpeed Rescue. The Taylor Made JetSpeed Rescue may be referred to by the following terms: 885583869516, TMJTSPDRSC, NONE.