Taylor Made JetSpeed Driver
Speed Pocket, Low-Face Impact, Shallow Profile
Taylor Made JetSpeed Driver Details
JetSpeed also incorporates a low-forward CG location,
which has been proven in previous TaylorMade drivers to generate faster
ball speed and lower spin. Because low-forward also promotes a lower
launch angle, most players will have to "loft up" to realize the full
distance-enhancing benefits of JetSpeed. Three JetSpeed driver lofts are
offered - 9.5°, 10.5° and HL (13°). Its Loft-sleeve technology allows
you to easily choose from one of 12 positions that give you a range of
loft adjustment from +/- 1.5°.
- First Speed Pocket engineered for a driver promotes more distance on hits low on the face.
- Low-and-forward CG promotes faster ball speed and lower spin-rate for more distance.
- Shallow profile allows ultra-low CG to deliver more distance.
- Long and light - 46"/299 grams - promotes faster swing speed for more distance and confidence.
- Streamlined head-shape delivers optimal aerodynamics.
- Matte black crown reduces glare and a contrasting silver face makes alignment easy.
- Matrix Velox T 49 shaft promotes fast swing speed.
- Three JetSpeed driver lofts are offered - 9.5°, 10.5° and HL (13°)
- Loft-sleeve technology allows you to easily choose from one of 12 positions that give you a range of loft adjustment from +/- 1.5°.
Taylor Made JetSpeed Driver Specifications
|TaylorMade JetSpeed Driver Specifications|
|JetSpeed Driver 9.5°||RH/LH||61°||460cc||46"||D5|
|JetSpeed Driver 10.5°||RH/LH||61°||460cc||46"||D5|
|JetSpeed Driver HL-13°||RH||61°||460cc||46"||D5|
Taylor Made JetSpeed Driver Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Taylor Made is only valid when the Taylor Made JetSpeed Driver is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Taylor Made JetSpeed Driver. The Taylor Made JetSpeed Driver may be referred to by the following terms: 885583867895, 885583867901, N11210 R, N11210 S.