Taylor Made Ghost Tour Monte Carlo 12 Putter
PureRoll Insert, Mallet Style, L-Neck Hosel, 3/4 Shaft Offset, Keen Distance Control
Taylor Made Ghost Tour Monte Carlo 12 Putter Details
The new Ghost Tour Monte Carlo 12 Putter from TaylorMade is designed with the utmost attention to detail and craftsmanship for Tour tested looks, feel and sound. Beautifully designed, the Ghost Tour Monte Carlo is also engineered to deliver a smooth, accurate roll and exceptional distance control.
The new 8020 PureRoll insert is made of 80% surlyn and 20% aluminum that delivers the ideal feel and feedback for unsurpassed touch and distance control. The dual alignment aids ensure that putts will start on your intended line time after time, and the white finish with polished black sole is a tour preferred look that further aids alignment.
They say that putting is a combination of both art and science. The Taylor Made Ghost Tour Monte Carlo 12 Putter proves the point by delivering premium performance in a beautiful design.
- Seductively designed and detailed so that every line, curve, color and surface works in harmony to create a true work of art
- Provacative white topline and sexy mirror-black ion plated sole
- New multi-material 8020 PureRoll insert (80% Surlyn/20% aluminum) for smooth roll and profound feel
- Two powerful aiming aids: high-contrast topline and strong black parallel lines on top
- Equipped with a sleek step-less shaft and new premium TaylorMade rubber grip with red endcap
- 3/4 shaft offset
- 350g head weight
- L-Neck hosel
Taylor Made Ghost Tour Monte Carlo 12 Putter Reviews
Product Q & A
Taylor Made Ghost Tour Monte Carlo 12 Putter Variations
|Right||34 Inches||Back Order||$ 149.99|
The full manufacturer's warranty from Taylor Made is only valid when the Taylor Made Ghost Tour Monte Carlo 12 Putter is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Taylor Made Ghost Tour Monte Carlo 12 Putter. The Taylor Made Ghost Tour Monte Carlo 12 Putter may be referred to by the following terms: N15196 34.