Taylor Made Ghost Tour Daytona 12 Putter
L-Neck Shaped Hosel, 3/4 Shaft Offset, White Topline, High-Contrast Alignment Aids
Taylor Made Ghost Tour Daytona 12 Putter Details
The new Ghost Tour Daytona 12 Putter from Taylor Made is designed with a tour-preferred look, sound and feel and is engineered to deliver a smooth, accurate roll with superior distance control. The Ghost Tour Daytona marries art with science to bring you a putter that promises confidence at address and delivers on that promise from the moment of contact.
The Ghost Tour Daytona 12 has a new 8020 PureRoll insert,, combining surlyn and aluminum to produce exceptional feel and unsurpassed distance management. A high-contrast topline, plus strong black lines on top offer alignment that ensures you start putts on the intended line time after time for more accuracy. Consistent distance and accurate alignment are what putting is all about, and what the new Ghost Tour Daytona 12 Putter offers to golfers of all skill levels.
Make more putts and shoot better scores. You can start today with the new Ghost Tour Daytona 12 Putter from Taylor Made.
- Seductively designed and detailed so that every line, curve, color and surface works in harmony to create a true work of art
- Provocative white topline and sexy mirror-black ion plated sole
- New multi-material 8020 PureRoll insert (80% Surlyn/20% aluminum) for smooth roll and profound feel
- Two powerful aiming aids: high-contrast topline and strong black parallel lines on top
- Equipped with a sleek step-less shaft and new premium TaylorMade rubber grip with red endcap
- 350g head weight
- 3/4 Shaft offset
Taylor Made Ghost Tour Daytona 12 Putter Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Taylor Made is only valid when the Taylor Made Ghost Tour Daytona 12 Putter is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Taylor Made Ghost Tour Daytona 12 Putter. The Taylor Made Ghost Tour Daytona 12 Putter may be referred to by the following terms: N15186 33, N15186 35, N15187 33, N15187 35.