Taylor Made Ghost Manta Putter 2012
Large Performance Mallet Shape, Excellent Stability, Dual Alignment Lines
Taylor Made Ghost Manta Putter 2012 Details
The Ghost Manta Putter possesses the high MOI performance features of its TaylorMade Ghost Spider predecessor but in a more traditional one piece mallet shape. The Ghost Manta has a wide-bodied head with two black rails on top of the putter head that frame the golf ball, and with its white matte finish that contrasts with the putting surface, the Ghost Manta is a cinch to align and aim properly.
The putter's two tungsten weights in the heel and toe stabilize the putter and increase the MOI on off center strikes. There is a third, adjustable weight in the back center of the sole which allows for customized fine tuning to individual preference. The Ghost Manta is equipped with TaylorMade's patented PURE ROLL surlyn insert, which creates a smooth, accurate roll by promoting early forward spin and reduced skidding.
- Rich and more durable white finish eliminates glare, high contrast with turf makes aiming easy
- New large performance mallet shape promotes great feel and excellent stability on mis-hits
- Pure Roll Surlyn face insert promotes forward spin for smooth, accurate roll and beautiful soft feel
- Duel alignment lines frame the ball, making aiming easy while maintaining a clean and simple appearance
- Standard Heel & Center Shaft Grip : Winn Ghost Black
- Belly Shaft Grip : Winn Ghost Black 17"
- Center Long Shaft Grip : Winn Ghost Black 2-Piece Long
Taylor Made Ghost Manta Putter 2012 Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Taylor Made is only valid when the Taylor Made Ghost Manta Putter 2012 is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Taylor Made Ghost Manta Putter 2012. The Taylor Made Ghost Manta Putter 2012 may be referred to by the following terms: 885583381339, 885583381346, 885583382688, 885583382695, N15117 34IN, N15117 35IN, N15119 34IN, N15119 35IN.