Skinnier Tee...Skinnier Head...Creates More Power And Accuracy
Stinger Tees Details
- Stinger Tees outperform regular tees. Why? It's simple! - Because less of the Stinger tee touches the ball! The thinner head and shaft, and shallower cup of the ultra-streamlined Stinger Tee create less resistance and less drag than the bulkier, regular tee. The golf ball leaves the Stinger Tee faster, with less backspin, flies at a preferred, more penetrating trajectory, and rolls farther.
- The thinner head and shaft of the Stinger Golf Tee minimize golf club obstruction and deflection, thereby maximizing club head stability upon impact. This improves golf ball flight direction as well as distance.
- Because of their ultra-streamlined shape, Stinger Tees go into hard ground much easier than regular tees, and the sharp tip of the Stinger tee is perfect for cleaning dirty club head grooves.
- Unlike regular "painted" tees, the special natural finish of the Stinger Tee won't leave ugly, hard to remove marks on the bottom of club heads.
- In addition to their performance benefits, environmentally, Stinger Golf Tees are the most "golf course friendly" tees on the market today. Because of their unique size, shape, and special finish, Stinger Golf Tees will biodegrade in less than half the time of regular tees (and corn tees), and Stinger Tees absolutely minimize the damage done to expensive turf cutting blades. Golf course superintendents will appreciate this.
Stinger Tees Reviews
- Easy To Use
- Longer Drives
Product Q & A
Stinger Tees Variations
|2.75in/80 pack||Special Order||Call For Pricing|
|3.25in/70 pack||Special Order||Call For Pricing|
The full manufacturer's warranty from Stinger is only valid when the Stinger Tees is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Stinger Tees. The Stinger Tees may be referred to by the following terms: 20723, 20725.