Odyssey White Ice #9 Core Putter
Toe-weighted, heel-shafted, flanged blade with a long hosel and half-shaft offset.
Odyssey White Ice #9 Core Putter Details
Offset: Half Shaft
Style: Modern Mallet
Made with Odyssey's most popular and best feeling White Ice Insert. Enhanced Sound, responsiveness and consistency of the insert. Coupled with a Dark Nickle finish for a premium look, White Ice putters combine Tour-level performance with Tour-inspired feel.
White Ice Insert:
- Multi-layer insert has been fine-tuned to enhance sound, responsiveness, resiliency and consistency
- Inner core is 19% firmer to enhance the feel and 92% stiffer for better resiliency, leading to consistent distance control
- Face surface is roughened to enhance the sound at impact with softer golf balls
- Rough texture helps increase friction between the ball and the insert to promote forward roll
- Tour-tuned weight ports in the sole optimize the putter head with the shaft length to create an ideal balance that maximizes feel, control and accuracy
- Headweight optimization uses 340g heads on 35" putters and 355g heads on 33" and 34" Putters to precisely tune the performance and feel
Dark Nickle Finish:
- Creates a rich, premium look for the utmost in confidence
- Tour-proven looks with Tour-inspired feel for Tour-level confidence
- Headweight Optimization maximizes feel
Odyssey White Ice #9 Core Putter Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Odyssey is only valid when the Odyssey White Ice #9 Core Putter is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Odyssey White Ice #9 Core Putter.